Don’t miss the chance to be part of our Capri boats group tour.
The cruise around Capri island will start and you will admire the incredible scenery designed by hundred meters tolls cliffs, falling in many different water colours, changing like a chameleon, meters after meters.
Here's a list of the most important spots that you'll visit:
Marina Grande , The statue of the Scugnizzo ,The Grotta del Corallo, The Grotta Bianca, The Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, The Faraglioni, The Bay of Marina Piccola, The Grotta Verde, The Lighthouse at Punta Carena, The Blue Grotto*.
Our Team enjoy everyday of his work same like you will enjoy the tour! You will also have some free time visit Capri's center:
Piazza Umberto I, better known as the Piazzetta, is a surprisingly small little square enclosed within ancient edifices and dominated by the profile of the island's Monte Solaro......the Piazzetta is the heart of Capri's social life, so much so that, the square earned itself the label of "salotto del mondo" (the world's sitting room ).
Here's a summary of the thing that are included into the excursion:
- Pick up back and forth to the Hotel (free Sorrento area )
- Cruise along Sorrento Coast
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit Capri Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue*.)
- Different Stop to Swim, Snorkeling equipment
- Drinks; ( water, beer, coca cola, prosecco,limoncello)
- Snack; ( Classic Panino with fresh tomato and mozzarella )
- Free time to visit Capri and Anacapri (4/5 hours )
- Skipper english speaking
*Note: Entrance in the Blue Grotto (13 euro) and Capri city hall desenbark tax (1.50 euro) are not included.
All Our boats are very comfortable with a ample wooden deck space, seating, Cabin and Bathroom.
Departing from Sorrento. Available from March 'til the end Of October.