We offer a sensational boat tour to Capri with departure from Positano or Amalfi.
We will make stops all along this magnificent Coast and around the Island of Capri to give you the possibility to admire the beautiful natural sights such as the The Blue Grotto, the pool of the Roman Emperor Tiberius, Punta Carena, the Green Grotto, famous for it’s bright green water and the beautifull White Grotto.
During the tour you can swim in the blue and clear water of The Mediterranean Sea.
You’ll be so fascinated by the splendour of the entire coastline.
You will have time for several swims before returning to the original departure point.
- Departure from Positano Harbour (see on map) or Amalfi Harbour (no pick up in the Hotel or Villa)
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Visit li Galli Island
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit Capri Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue*.)
- Different Stop to Swim, Snorkeling equipment,towels
- Drinks; ( water, beer, pepsi, wine, limocello)
- Snack; ( Classic Panino with fresh tomato and mozzarella )
- Free time to visit Capri
- Skipper english speaking
Excursion lasts about 8 hours.
*Note: Entrance in the Blue Grotto is not included ( euro 13)
Guests may choose to stay on the boat at any desired destination of the island for swimming and snorkeling or be carried to a seaside restaurant for a special lunch by the sea.
All Our boats are very comfortable with a ample wooden deck space, seating, Cabin and Bathroom.
« Other Private Tours